Why choose us?
- Superior carpet cleaning , no one does it better (read more about how we clean carpets)
- State of the art industrial equipment for superior results (see our equipment here)
- 100% satisfaction guarantee
- Family run business with customer satisfaction our number one priority
- Fully insured for peace of mind including treatment risk (our insurance certificate)
- Fully trained to the highest standards in the industry (our training certificates)
- We only use the best protectors for your carpets & upholstery
We love to clean carpets! From a small bedroom carpet, to a large commercial premises we have the same commitment to providing the best quality results for your money.
Quality training & commitment
We know you’re going to get the best clean possible for your carpets because we’ve trained hard and invested heavily to be the best at what we do – so you the customer can be assured of the same consistently great service every time – and we know you will want us back again in the future!
High performance equipment
We use high power extraction systems to release the dirt and dust deep in your carpet, we have high heat to break down the soil particles, and we have experience and training to use the right carpet cleaning solutions to maximise our results.
Truck mounted convenience
With our powerful machine, on board fresh water & waste tank, all incorporated into our self-sufficient truck mounted system, we have the suction and water flow to flush all that suspended soiling out of your carpet, and straight back to our waste tank in the van, leaving your carpets clean and fresh and slightly damp, if not completely dry before we leave.
Professional carpet cleaning Service
This attention to detail sets us above the rest. We offer better results and faster drying times, which in turn lets you get back to your daily routine faster. Whether you need a (highly recommended) yearly freshen-up or the cleaning of a completely filthy carpet, we know we can put a smile on your face with the results of our carpet cleaning service. Stop searching for an affordable domestic carpet cleaner – contact us – the North West’s best carpet cleaners, for a free quote and advice!
Expert Spot and Stain Removal Service
We are fully trained in advanced spot and stain removal techniques, even if you’ve had another cleaner in who couldn’t remove some of your stains, theres a good chance we can. All though we don’t claim to be able to get every stain out, we certainly try our best using special professional solutions including chemical techniques for stains that just can’t be cleaned but can be turned invisible to the naked eye. Our saying is…”if we can’t remove it then no one can”.
Here at Arcadia Cleaners we strive to give all our customers, both domestic cleaning and commercial cleaning customers, a professional service – From the initial phone call we receive from you, to leaving your premises, we like to do things right.
Carpet cleaning survey
- We start with the survey. First things first, we need to identify what we are cleaning, ( I know what you’re thinking, it’s just a carpet) different fibres and carpet backing need to be identified so we can clean better and safer.
- You clean your clothes by looking at the label and then sorting them out into different piles, well it’s the same for carpets and upholstery. For instance, if your carpet has a jute backing it is susceptible to shrinkage and we wouldn’t want that to happen. Also some fabrics can colour run, this means they may be unstable to certain carpet cleaning solutions.
- All these things need to be diagnosed before a safe clean can commence.
- Once we have the all clear to clean your carpets and furnishings, we arrange a suitable time and commence cleaning.
Why Choose Arcadia Cleaners?
- Advanced carpet cleaning equipment: Our choice of carpet cleaning equipment is the Van mounted, petrol driven cleaning system, using hot water extraction. Our system is a Boxer 421 supplied by Hydramaster – a very powerful hot water extraction cleaning machine.
- Self sufficient cleaning: Our system is totally self sufficient – all the water, cleaning fluids and waste water are contained in the van, and therefore no bulky machines are brought into your home or work place.
- Dirty water removal offsite: The water is pumped straight from the van at temperature, then sucked back to the van and into our waste container so unlike those using portable extraction machines – no dirty water is disposed of into your drains through a sink or toilet.
- Water heated using our own power: We don’t even use your electric to heat the water, as the van does all that for us, so your home or work electricity meter isn’t going through the roof while we are there.
- High temperature – Maximum suction: Our van mounted steam extraction cleaning machine – the boxer 421 can sustain very high temperatures and has a very powerful suction rate which will extract water better than any other carpet cleaning methods. It is also fitted with a water softener which enables us to clean better than our competition and also leaves your carpets a lot softer when dry.
Our carpet cleaning process
- After vacuuming, (if needed) we apply a mild pre spray to loosen the soil.
- Then we rinse your carpets (with a mild rinse, this neutralises the pre-spray, leaving your carpets PH balanced and with no sticky residue which can cause rapid re-soiling ) and extract as much moisture as possible using the power of the Van-mount machine we use. Not only does the power extract most of the water but it also lifts the pile, making it look and feel nearly new again.
- Your carpets are now clean and slightly damp, so we can (if you need ultra fast drying) move in with the air movers. To dry a carpet we don’t use heaters, we use air movers. These circulate air through the carpet and dry them in minutes instead of hours.
- So there you have it, we are sure you will find our carpet cleaning services the best you’ve had and hopefully you’ll recommend us to all your friends and business colleagues.
Benefits of our carpet cleaning service
- We use a high powered petrol driven wet extraction machine mounted in the van outside to clean your premises quickly, effectively and safely.
- We are fully trained in advanced spot and stain removal techniques, even if you’ve had another cleaner in who couldn’t remove some of your stains, theres a good chance we can.
- Although we do not claim to be able to get every stain out of your carpets – we certainly try our best using special professional solutions including chemical techniques for stains that just can’t be cleaned but can be turned invisible to the naked eye
- The carpet is rinse extracted under high pressure to get to the deepest ingrained dirt within your carpet pile before being dried by our air movers.
- Our 6 stage carpet cleaning process utilising advanced van mount machinery and the latest chemcials and solutions is guaranteed to make sure every one of our customers gets a quality service.
- We are your local friendly, family run carpet cleaning business contact us for advice and a quote today!
- We promise to clean your carpets to a far superior standard than DIY or cheaper so called professionals, you really can tell the difference when you’ve had an Affordable Cleaners clean!
- We promise to leave your carpets slightly damp. NOT soaking wet, like some will leave them.
- We promise to rinse your carpets thoroughly after we have cleaned them to rinse them of soiling and cleaning solutions. This gives you a longer lasting clean.
- We promise to use professional equipment, we will not turn up with a small machine which you could hire yourself, this would be pointless and not to mention embarrassing. Our machinery is state of the art, high powered to clean deeper and faster. If you’ve not been cleaned by a truckmount machine then your in for a very big surprise.
- We promise to treat your home and you with respect. It’s your home and we work for you.
- We promise to utilise all our training to attempt every possible technique to get your carpets as clean as possible.
- We promise no hard sell, we give you a price and if you’re not happy we will bid you good day.
- We promise you true value for money, a fantastic superior clean at an affordable price.
- Warrington carpet cleaners
- Crewe carpet cleaners
- Northwich carpet cleaners
- Knutsford carpet cleaning
- Tarporley carpet cleaning
- Middlewich carpet cleaning
- Winsford carpet cleaning
- Sandbach carpet cleaning
- Frodsham carpet cleaning
- and right across Cheshire.
- Contact us today: 01606 74298
- Wait till you see our system, you'll be pleased you chose us, its hard to give an exact time for drying,
- This all depends on fibre type (ie wool is far more absorbent that poly types) length of fibre, ventilation and humidity, amount of carpet cleaned and the weather,
- But as a guesstimate we say anything from 1 to 4 hours.
- This leaves detergent residues in your carpet which are sticky and will attract soil quickly
- Imagine washing your hair with shampoo and not rinsing it out after wards, your hair would very quickly become dirty