Why choose us?
- Superior Carpet cleaning , no one does it better (read more about how we clean carpets)
- State of the art industrial equipment for superior results (see our equipment here)
- 100% satisfaction guarantee
- Family run business with customer satisfaction our number one priority
- Fully insured for peace of mind including treatment risk (our insurance certificate)
- Fully trained to the highest standards in the industry (our training certificates)
- We only use the best sealers for your floors
Our saying is…If we can’t remove that stain – then no one can.
We use advanced van mounted equipment, we are able to deliver an outstanding carpet cleaning service in Crewe with the equivalent power of chemical and steam cleaning, that is safely and conveniently delivered to your home or business premises.
Advanced training in carpet cleaning techniques
We have also invested heavily in training for our residential carpet cleaning and upholstery cleaning staff, so we can clean safely and effectively to give the best results possible, wool and acrylics plus lots of other types of fabrics respond differently to different cleaning solutions, so knowing what you are cleaning before you begin, is critical.
- We are trained to identify hidden dangers in domestic grade carpets, like colour run, shrinkage and jute bleed, and are forever being called out to dry out carpets that cheap cleaners have left far to wet and starting to smell
- Our cleaning customers love our results, love our professional, yet friendly approach and love our prices
- Why don’t you join them and give us a call today, to see what we can do for your carpets and upholstery
Spot stain removal experts
We are fully trained in advanced spot and stain removal techniques, even if you’ve had another carpet cleaner to your home who couldn’t remove some of your stains, theres a good chance we can. All though we don’t claim to be able to get every stain out, we certainly try our best using professional techniques including advanced textile cleaning solutions for stains that just can’t be cleaned – but can be turned invisible to the eye.
The cleaning process for domestic carpet cleaning.
Our first step is to walk round the house with the customer to identify stains and possible problems with the clean, also to confirm what is to be done and any problems that may occur during the clean, its best to discuss this prior to starting so the customer knows what to expect, we also can go through the health and safety drill with the customer to avoid and trips slips and other accidents waiting to happen.
We then proceed with the clean, a good vacuuming if the carpet needs it is how we start, furniture that is to be moved is prepared on plastic sliders and anything that need protecting is protected. We then start by spraying the carpet to be cleaned with a pre determined cleaning solution. This is usually chosen after we have identified the main soils to be cleaned, for instance we have different solutions for soil as we do for greasy carpets, maybe you have pets so we will add a deoderiser or you may have a new born an insist on non detergents, either way we have numerous solutions for every eventuality. Once the solution has been sprayed down and has had time to dwell we sometimes agitate the pre spray with a mechanical machine, either a rotary or CRB machine, which ever we feel is best for the particular job at hand, once all the prep work has been done we commence with the most important part, the high powered hot water rinse, pointless adding all those solutions to do a job if you don’t rinse them out, along with the soil afterwards, rinsing a carpet prolongs the onset of soiling and so keeps your carpets cleaner for a lot longer, Its a false economy if your carpets aren’t being rinsed properly, while we rinse we chack for any stubborn stains that refuse to go in the cleaning process, these stains are treated with different types of cleaning solutions depending on the said stain, again these are rinsed to remove stain and cleaning solution, once completely rinsed, carpets are groomed or sometimes we groom while we are rinsing, all depends on the carpet type. Furniture is then placed back in its original position and we protect the legs or bottoms of the furniture with either silver foil tabs, or polystyrene blocks, this stops moisture penetrating the furniture and also stops rust and teak marks in the carpet. We have a drying service as well where we use drying equipment to speed up the drying process, this service is extra but most of our carpets are dry within 4 to 12 hours so most people can wait that long, please be aware of company saying carpets dry in an hour, they may be surface dry but if you are cleaning deep down into a fabric you cannot seriously expect that fabric to be dry in under an hour, if a carpet is dry in under an hour then it has been dry cleaned and all though in some certain circumstances we do dry cleaning, usually where there is a high volume of electrical sockets, appliances etc… we promote the proper way to clean fabric and that s with water.
We finally leave you with some drying instructions to help assist with the drying process and the job is done
- We promise to clean your carpets to a far superior standard than DIY or cheaper so called professionals, you really can tell the difference when you’ve had an Affordable Cleaners clean!
- We promise to leave your carpets slightly damp. NOT soaking wet, like some will leave them.
- We promise to rinse your carpets thoroughly after we have cleaned them to rinse them of soiling and cleaning solutions. This gives you a longer lasting clean.
- We promise to use professional equipment, we will not turn up with a small machine which you could hire yourself, this would be pointless and not to mention embarrassing. Our machinery is state of the art, high powered to clean deeper and faster. If you’ve not been cleaned by a truckmount machine then your in for a very big surprise.
- We promise to treat your home and you with respect. It’s your home and we work for you.
- We promise to utilise all our training to attempt every possible technique to get your carpets as clean as possible.
- We promise no hard sell, we give you a price and if you’re not happy we will bid you good day.
- We promise you true value for money, a fantastic superior clean at an affordable price.
- Warrington carpet cleaners
- Crewe carpet cleaners
- Northwich carpet cleaners
- Knutsford carpet cleaning
- Tarporley carpet cleaning
- Middlewich carpet cleaning
- Winsford carpet cleaning
- Sandbach carpet cleaning
- Frodsham carpet cleaning
- and right across Cheshire.
- Contact us today: 01606 74298
- Wait till you see our system, you'll be pleased you chose us, its hard to give an exact time for drying,
- This all depends on fibre type (ie wool is far more absorbent that poly types) length of fibre, ventilation and humidity, amount of carpet cleaned and the weather,
- But as a guesstimate we say anything from 1 to 4 hours.
- This leaves detergent residues in your carpet which are sticky and will attract soil quickly
- Imagine washing your hair with shampoo and not rinsing it out after wards, your hair would very quickly become dirty