Why choose us?
- Superior Carpet cleaning in Warrington , no one does it better (read more about how we clean carpets)
- State of the art industrial equipment for superior results (see our equipment here)
- Fully equipped Rug Cleaning Plant For superior Rug Cleaning Warrington.
- Family run business with customer satisfaction our number one priority
- Fully insured for peace of mind including treatment risk (our insurance certificate)
- Fully trained to the highest standards in the industry (our training certificates)
- We only use the best sealers for your floors
We love to clean carpets! From a small bedroom carpet, to a large commercial premises we have the same commitment to providing the best quality results for your money.
- Using the very best commercial cleaning equipment and knowledge, we know you are going to get the best clean possible for your carpets.
- We use high pressure water cleaning to get to dirt deep into your carpet, we have high heat to break down the soil particles, we have knowledge and understanding to use the right carpet cleaning solutions to maximise our results.
- Last but by no means least, we have the power of van-mounted vacuum suction and water flow to flush all that suspended soiling out of your carpet, straight back into our waste tank in the van, leaving your carpets clean and fresh and dry within a few hours.
Professional Service for domestic & commercial customers in Warrington
This attention to detail sets us above the rest. We give better results and faster drying times, which in turn lets you get back to your daily routine in faster. Whether you need a (highly recommended) yearly freshen-up or the cleaning of a completely filthy carpet, we know we can put a smile on your face with the results of our carpet cleaning service.
Stain Removal Service – Expert training and results
We are fully trained in advanced spot and stain removal techniques, even if you’ve had another cleaner in who couldn’t remove some of your stains, there’s a good chance we can. All though we don’t claim to be able to get every stain out, we certainly try our best using special professional solutions including chemical techniques for stains that just can’t be cleaned but can be turned invisible to the naked eye. Our saying is…”if we can’t remove it then no one can”.
How We Clean Carpets
- Here at Arcadia Cleaners we strive to give all our customers, both domestic cleaning and commercial cleaning customers, a professional service
- From the initial phone call we receive from you, to leaving your premises, we like to do things right.
The Carpet cleaning survey
- We start with the survey. First things first, we need to identify what we are cleaning, ( I know what your thinking, its just a carpet) different fibres and carpet backing need to be identified so we can clean better and safer. You clean your clothes by looking at the label and then sorting them out into different piles, well it’s the same for carpets and upholstery cleaning.
- For instance, if your carpet has a jute backing it is susceptible to shrinkage and we wouldn’t want that to happen. Also some fabrics can colour run, this means they may be unstable to certain carpet cleaning solutions. All these things need to be diagnosed before a safe clean can begin.
- Once we have the all clear to clean your carpets and furnishings, we arrange a suitable time and commence cleaning.
Our advanced carpet cleaning equipment
Our choice of cleaning is the Vanmount Cleaning System, using hot water extraction. Our Vanmount is a boxer 421, (supplied by Hydramaster) which is a very powerful carpet cleaning machine.
- It is totally self sufficient
- All the water, cleaning fluids and waste water are contained in the van
- And therefore no bulky machines are brought into your home or work place.
- The water is pumped straight from the van at temperature, then sucked back to the van and into our waste container so no tipping dirty water into your sink or toilet.
- We don’t even use your electric to heat the water as the van does all that for us, so your electric meter isn’t going through the roof while we are there.
- The boxer 421 can sustain very high temperatures and has a very powerful suction rate which will extract water better than any other carpet cleaning methods.
- It is also fitted with a water softener which enables us to clean better than our competition and also leaves your carpets a lot softer when dry.
The carpet cleaning process
After vacuuming, (if needed) we apply a mild pre spray to loosen the soil. Then we rinse your carpets (with a mild rinse, this neutralises the prespray, leaving your carpets PH balanced and with no sticky residue which can cause rapid resoiling ) and extract as much moisture as possible using the power of the Vanmount. Not only does the power extract most of the water but it also lifts the pile, making it look and feel nearly new again.
Your carpets are now clean and damp, so we can (if you need ultra fast drying) move in with the air movers. To dry a carpet we don’t use heaters, we use air movers. These circulate air through the carpet and dry them in minutes instead of hours.
So there you have it, we are sure you will find our carpet cleaning services the best you’ve had and hopefully you’ll recommend us to all your friends and business colleagues.
Upholstery Cleaning in Warrington
Utilising our expert training and the same advanced van-mounted machinery, but with tools tailored for your upholstery and furniture rather than your carpets, please click to find more information on our upholstery cleaning service in Warrington, Cheshire.
Areas We Cover
Carpet cleaning services are available across Warrington areas including Birchwood, Bewsey, Orford, Paddington, Woolston, Padgate, Fearnhead, Martinscroft, Latchford, Stockton heath, Walton, Grappenhall and Moore. We offer a friendly, professional and affordable service to Warrington and Cheshire regions. Call today – 01606 74298
Advanced carpet cleaning
- Our professional service covers both commercial and domestic carpet cleaning across the Warrington and Cheshire regions.
- Using advanced van mounted equipment we are able to deliver an outstanding carpet cleaning service with the equivalent power of chemical and steam cleaning, safely and conveniently delivered to your home or business premises. Call for your free quote – 01606 74298
- You may think you need a new carpet, but using our extensive experience and equipment we have cleaned severely damaged carpets with great success. “If we can’t remove that stain then no-one can!”
Rug cleaning services in Warrington
We also provide a service for the cleaning of rugs, CLICK HERE for Rug cleaning in Warrington both domestic rugs and larger rugs seen in business premises, hotels, bars and restaurants. Get your rugs cleaned today! Call us on – 01606 74298
- We promise to clean your carpets to a far superior standard than DIY or cheaper so called professionals, you really can tell the difference when you’ve had an Affordable Cleaners clean!
- We promise to leave your carpets slightly damp. NOT soaking wet, like some will leave them.
- We promise to rinse your carpets thoroughly after we have cleaned them to rinse them of soiling and cleaning solutions. This gives you a longer lasting clean.
- We promise to use professional equipment, we will not turn up with a small machine which you could hire yourself, this would be pointless and not to mention embarrassing. Our machinery is state of the art, high powered to clean deeper and faster. If you’ve not been cleaned by a truckmount machine then your in for a very big surprise.
- We promise to treat your home and you with respect. It’s your home and we work for you.
- We promise to utilise all our training to attempt every possible technique to get your carpets as clean as possible.
- We promise no hard sell, we give you a price and if you’re not happy we will bid you good day.
- We promise you true value for money, a fantastic superior clean at an affordable price.
- Warrington carpet cleaners
- Crewe carpet cleaners
- Northwich carpet cleaners
- Knutsford carpet cleaning
- Tarporley carpet cleaning
- Middlewich carpet cleaning
- Winsford carpet cleaning
- Sandbach carpet cleaning
- Frodsham carpet cleaning
- and right across Cheshire.
- Contact us today: 01606 74298
- Wait till you see our system, you'll be pleased you chose us, its hard to give an exact time for drying,
- This all depends on fibre type (ie wool is far more absorbent that poly types) length of fibre, ventilation and humidity, amount of carpet cleaned and the weather,
- But as a guesstimate we say anything from 1 to 4 hours.
- This leaves detergent residues in your carpet which are sticky and will attract soil quickly
- Imagine washing your hair with shampoo and not rinsing it out after wards, your hair would very quickly become dirty