Why choose us?
- Superior commercial carpet cleaning , no one does it better (read more about how we clean carpets)
- State of the art industrial equipment for superior results (see our equipment here)
- 100% satisfaction guarantee
- Family run business with customer satisfaction our number one priority
- Fully insured for peace of mind including treatment risk (our insurance certificate)
- Fully trained to the highest standards in the industry (our training certificates)
- We only use the best sealers for your floors
We love to clean carpets! From a small bedroom carpet, to a large commercial premises we have the same commitment to providing the best quality results for your money.
Our technicians are extensively trained and experienced, equipped with the best truck mounted industrial strength steam extraction cleaning equipment which sits outside in the van, meaning we don’t have to use your electricity or water or drains like other companies do, with our van mounted machinery we are power water and wastewater self sufficient which makes it so much easier and more convenient for your business to get us in and complete the work with the minimal hassle and interference.
- Our services cover commercial settee cleaning, commercial couch cleaning and commercial leather furniture cleaning
- When searching for commercial sofa cleaners, you may find companies using small portable machines that are insufficient for effectively extracting the remaining moisture from your upholstery. Our powerful machinery combined with extensive training means you can rely on us to effectively and safely clean your company’s valuable furniture and seating.
Commercial carpet cleaning process
We nearly always come out to quote commercial carpets, once we have surveyed we can decide on the most appropriate way to clean the carpets, whether it be a restoration clean, maintenance clean, thorough deep down clean, low moisture, verylow moisture or a mixture of cleaning processes, we use our expert judgement to determine the best possible clean for your business premises.
After a brief health and safety talk to anyone using the building while it is being cleaned we commence with the clean.
Here are the types of cleans and the process of each clean.
Hot Water Extraction cleaning … for heavily soiled carpets and restoration cleans.
Carpet is vacuumed if needed.
A pre determined pre spray os sprayed on the carpet, if we are cleaning large areas we do this is sections, a rotary scrubber is then used with a soft brush to assist the pre spray in breaking p the soils, we then start the rinsing process which rinses all the soils away and also the pre spray which we sprayed onto the carpet, we usually follow this up with a soft pad in a rotary to take off any surface moisture. We then use large fans to assist in the drying of the carpet.
Low moisture Bonnet cleaning….for maintenance and surface cleans on medium sized commercial carpets
Carpet is vacuumed.
Carpet is then sprayed with a special solution, we then use a slow rotary machine with a soft absorbent pad which is also sprayed with the same solution and we spin the pad over the carpet to mop up surface soils, once pad is very dirty a new clean pad is used in its place, this continues till all the carpet is surface clean. Dryers are then used to speed up the drying process.
Encapsulation cleaning. For maintenance and surface cleans (including quite soiled carpets) of large areas of commercial carpet.
Carpets are vacuumed.
Carpets are then sprayed with a polymer solution, this polymer is a very advanced cleaning solution that encapsulates soil particles ready for vacuuming away after wards and once dry. Once sprayed we use a rotary machine with a carpet friendly but slightly aggressive pad, different to the bonnet pad. This works the solution into the carpet and gelps the polymers to do there job. Once srubbed in they are left to dry and the carpet will look excellent if used in the right situation, these polymers are then vacuumed away during regular maintenance by the in house cleaners. This type of clean is fantastic on a regular basis after a Hot water extraction clean if needed. Or as a stand alone clean on lightly soiled carpets.
- We promise to clean your carpets to a far superior standard than DIY or cheaper so called professionals, you really can tell the difference when you’ve had an Affordable Cleaners clean!
- We promise to leave your carpets slightly damp. NOT soaking wet, like some will leave them.
- We promise to rinse your carpets thoroughly after we have cleaned them to rinse them of soiling and cleaning solutions. This gives you a longer lasting clean.
- We promise to use professional equipment, we will not turn up with a small machine which you could hire yourself, this would be pointless and not to mention embarrassing. Our machinery is state of the art, high powered to clean deeper and faster. If you’ve not been cleaned by a truckmount machine then your in for a very big surprise.
- We promise to treat your home and you with respect. It’s your home and we work for you.
- We promise to utilise all our training to attempt every possible technique to get your carpets as clean as possible.
- We promise no hard sell, we give you a price and if you’re not happy we will bid you good day.
- We promise you true value for money, a fantastic superior clean at an affordable price.
- Warrington carpet cleaners
- Crewe carpet cleaners
- Northwich carpet cleaners
- Knutsford carpet cleaning
- Tarporley carpet cleaning
- Middlewich carpet cleaning
- Winsford carpet cleaning
- Sandbach carpet cleaning
- Frodsham carpet cleaning
- and right across Cheshire.
- Contact us today: 01606 74298
- Wait till you see our system, you'll be pleased you chose us, its hard to give an exact time for drying,
- This all depends on fibre type (ie wool is far more absorbent that poly types) length of fibre, ventilation and humidity, amount of carpet cleaned and the weather,
- But as a guesstimate we say anything from 1 to 4 hours.
- This leaves detergent residues in your carpet which are sticky and will attract soil quickly
- Imagine washing your hair with shampoo and not rinsing it out after wards, your hair would very quickly become dirty