Why choose us?
- Superior Upholstery cleaning , no one does it better (read more about how we clean upholstery)
- State of the art industrial equipment for superior results (see our equipment here)
- 100% satisfaction guarantee
- Family run business with customer satisfaction our number one priority
- Fully insured for peace of mind including treatment risk (our insurance certificate)
- Fully trained to the highest standards in the industry (our training certificates)
- We only use the best sealers for your floors
We love to clean Upholstery! From a small chair, to a large full 3 poece suite we have the same commitment to providing the best quality results for your money.
Benefits of our service
- Advanced training
- Extensive experience
- Convenient, safe & reliable
- Van mounted equipment
- Water, Power & Waste sufficient
- Powerful suction – Rapid Drying
- Domestic upholstery cleaning
- Commercial upholstery cleaning
We can clean:
- Furniture upholstery cleaning
- Couches and Settees cleaning
- Suites, 3 piece suites cleaning
- Seating / Chairs cleaning
- Car upholstery cleaning & repair
- Leather upholstery cleaning
The upholstery cleaning process
- After checking the fibres of your valuable furniture, we proceed to use specialist fabric cleaning detergents and stain releasing formulas, which releases all the soiling from the fabrics.
- We then use a specialist “drimaster” tool (at the correct temperature and water flow rate for your specific fabric), rinsing the solution out and all the way back to the van.
- This flushes out the soiling, odours and brings your upholstery back to life, with minimal wetness thanks to the drimaster tool and our powerful vacuum sat outside in the van. This gives us drying times of hours instead of days, and using air movers to disperse the left over moisture, leaves your upholstery (in some cases) dry and ready to sit on as we leave.
Advanced training and extensive experience, and a dedication to offering the highest quality service, conveniently, safely and reliably delivered to your home or business premises. We use industrial strength van mounted vacuum wet extraction systems which are water, power & waste Self sufficient. That means powerful suction, Rapid Drying and no noisy or bulky equipment in your premises – the machinery sits outside in the van and when we finish, we take away the extraction waste.
Trained upholstery cleaning technicians available across Cheshire:
- We have also invested heavily in training for our carpet cleaning and upholstery cleaning staff, so we can clean safely and effectively to give the best results possible, wool and acrylics plus lots of other types of fabrics respond differently to different cleaning solutions, so knowing what you are cleaning before you begin, is critical.
- We are trained to identify hidden dangers like colour run, shrinkage and jute bleed, and are forever being called out to dry out upholstery that other cleaners have left far to wet and starting to smell.
- Call today for effective and affordable upholstery cleaners in Cheshire
Upholstery Cleaning Warrington
- Utilising our expert training and the same advanced van-mounted vacuum extraction equipment, but with tools tailored for your upholstery and furniture rather than your carpets, please read more about our upholstery cleaning service in Warrington, Cheshire
- Searching for reliable and professional Cheshire Seating cleaning services? Contact us today for more information.
Contact us today
Believe it or not – it takes longer to clean a 3 piece suite than it does to clean a 3 bed house full of carpets, why? Because material sofas need care and attention when cleaning them, upholstery can’t just be rinsed with water and then extracted like carpets can. They are woven from fine fabrics which need time, commitment and extensive training to achieving an excellent result, something that we adhere to when it comes to our soft furnishings & upholstery cleaning service in Cheshire. Domestic couch upholstery cleaning Cheshire – contact us for a quote